Saturday, November 20, 2010

Great Night.... 201110

I have a great night, having dinner in nikko hotel, and a great chat....
Wear a nice pink dress, to make the night become sweet :)
This is the first time that, actually a dinner can be so meaningful..
It make me more understand, more enjoy on the time spending and memorable...
Do not have expensive wine, do not have candle light dinner,
and when to a  place where women scare, the buffet dinner...
the weight is gaining, but i still go for the dinner to enjoy the food and enjoy the time

Full till the stomach giving me warning that, its coming out and remember the dress in the cupboard :S
need to control abit, but the mind tell me that the fruits, the choco fundae, the tempura, the sashimi, etc are all waiting for me :S

thank you for the time and also the dinner....... i love it... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment