Tuesday, October 19, 2010

20102010 - This october is special

This 2010 October is really a wonderful month, with the special 101010, and now 20102010...
Today went to see doc, and do all the necessary check up, and spend few hundred on it :S

Today a special day, and its make me feel like want to do something special..
but... cant think of anything special, but i know there are some changes on me this month..
The Mr Khoo Teck Ming, say me very emo in the blog :S so thinking no matter how, i should mentioned his name, as he is alert with my post :)
Mr Khoo, gals are oways emo, ok... :P

Pass few weeks, there are many choices in front of me and i need to make decision..
Do not know the decision i made is right or wrong, but try my best and don regret...
The stress from work is become high, the responsibility become more... Is good or bad?
I wan to thanks the people beside me, support me, help me, and make me happy..

I am looking forward next week.......... hope will be great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment